Monday, July 3, 2017

DISCONTINUED // TS4 Not-So-Berry Legacy (+ more)


Hello all!

I'm writing this post to mention that I am going to discontinue posting the Not-So-Berry Challenge on this blog. I don't want to maunder on for ages, so I will give you an extremely incomprehensive explanation regarding my reasons for this decision.

In the simplest terms, I want change. Any content creator will tell you that repetition of the same activity can become quite mundane and tedious. I want to keep my brain and my channel fresh with new content, so that not only the viewers remain entertained, but so I'm entertained as well.

This notion about wanting change will not only impact the Not-So-Berry challenge, but it will encompass all parts of my online "brand" – per say (I use that word very lightly). In other words, I want to enter a new age of exploration for my channel.

Change is not necessarily a negative thing, but some changes result making sacrifices. I want to eventually find a healthy balance among all of my life's activities, but for now; this one's gotta go.


No comments:

Post a Comment