Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Evertoon 3D Animation (Beta Version) | App Review

Hello readers! Today I wanted to take the time to review this animation app called Evertoon. I had an opportunity to test out Evertoon in advance to the full release date. Evertoon is a easy-to-use 3D animation app available with many customization options from the characters to the animations!

Step 1: Create Your Characters
You have the option to choose between many celebrities or well-known people or you can use photos from your camera roll.


The other customization options you have are to choose gender, clothing, and hair.

Here are a few screen-caps of some of the hair and clothing options:





My Characters:




Step 2: Choose Your Background
Much like the avatars, you have the option to either use one the given backgrounds or choose one from your camera roll.



Step 3: Create Your Script
Scripts with this app are created by use of emojis. Each emoji represent a specific action. Choose a (or multiple) emojis presented to put in a speech bubble of a designated character. The way the emojis appear in order of the speech bubble is the order the actions will be done.


My Script:


Now you're done! Hit save and watch as your animation unfolds. You have the options to share your creation or to save it to your device.

Review
Overall, I think that this is surely a fun, but easy-to-use animation app. I could see a lot of humorous and fun little animations being made with Evertoon. However, I only tested the beta version, so who knows what could be available for us in the full released version. My thoughts about the characters in themselves is quite high. I like the ability to use celebrities or your friends! You could even be a little creative and possible even use memes! I think the clothing options for male and female are quite decent. Maybe some more basic items like T-Shirts could be added. My opinions about the animations? I think that the usage of emojis to represent actions is a great idea because most people are familiar with emojis. My only wish is that we had access to the entire emoji keyboard to use as actions. I think that would make for improved animations with more in depth storylines. How often would I be using this? I don't picture myself using it on a regular basis, but I definitely think that this application is a fun one to keep!

Sign up here: www.evertoon.com

Thanks for reading!
-Smoothie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment