Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Weekly Favorites (June 7-13, 2015)

Hey readers! I apologize that I did not post earlier this week or at all last week. I was very busy with school last week. Anyway, today I wanted to share some more of my favorites! :)

1.) Podcasts


     

I enjoy listening to podcasts when I need to get a large job done like a homework assignment or while I am cleaning. Having calm background noise helps me get the job done, and that's why I have been enjoying them lately.

What do I recommend?
Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig, Shane And Friends



2.) Icebreakers "Ice Cube" Gum


I recently was introduced to this product, and I am very glad that I was! This is my new favorite brand of chewing gum at the moment. I've always enjoyed Ice Breakers mints, so of course I love their gum. Each piece comes in a cube (hence 'ice cube'), and I love the way that the flavor disburses  in your mouth. I have to admit that this gum loses its' flavor quite quickly,  but doesn't most brands of gum? I have yet to found a type of chewing gum that keeps most of its' flavor overtime (you can suggest in comments (;), but at the moment I really like Ice Breakers Ice Cubes.


3.) QuizUp




QuizUp is an app game available for iOS and GooglePlay devices. It is simply a recreational quiz game consisting of seven questions for each game session. There are a broad range of topics you can choose from video games to logos to TV shows/movies, even ending up at sports. I highly recommend this game to anyone of any age, because I think that it is enjoyable for all!
P.S - It's highly addictive ;)


Those are all of my favorites that I'm sharing from the past week. Once again, I apologize for having this post up very late. Have a wonderful day!

- Smoothie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment