Monday, June 1, 2015

3 Handy Short-Distant Traveling Necessities

Hello readers! I have been doing quite some traveling recently and through those journeys, I have discovered some tools that I think come in great use while traveling.


1.) Portable Phone Charger

I find this very useful in desperate times when you need your phone to contact someone, look up directions, etc. You will be thanking me when I save your phone's life...literally.

STORES: Walmart , Drug Stores



2) Small Convenient Bags



This item is not just specifically aimed towards the ladies, but also males could find great use out of them too. Small bags could consist of inexpensive TJ Maxx backpacks, draw-string bags, even to small cross-bodies. There are a variety to choose from and it is certainly useful for those sweet snacks, water bottles, and knick-knacks you may purchase throughout your trip!

STORES: Walmart , Target , Macy's , JC Penney




3.) Good Shoes


  


This may be a given for some people, but not all. If you're traveling short-distance, chances are fairly high that you will be doing a lot of walking. Your shoes make all the difference in this situation. Just the other day, I visited a theme park, and this one lady had a pair of 5-inch wedges on. Her feet must have been killing her! Be smart, and pack a pair of nice shoes. They can be as simple as Converse or Vans, or as complex and Nike or Adidas, or any other athletic shoe brand.




That's all I have for this week's post. I have some bigger ideas for the future of this website, but school has been interfering drastically. I will have some more exciting posts soon after school let's out. Thanks for reading!

~ Smoothie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment