Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly Favorites (May 3-9, 2015)

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first official blog post. Today, I will be sharing my favorites from the past week.


1.) The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe





I have recently re-watched the first movie to The Chronicles of Narnia movie series, and I really enjoyed it. If you are unfamiliar to this story, "The Chronicles of Narnia" was originally a book written by C.S. Lewis. It is about a group of siblings (Lucy, Peter, Susan, and Edmund Pevensie) who discover the majestic land of Narnia through an old wooden wardrobe. Narnia has been taken over by the evil Snow Queen, and the Pevensie siblings start an incredible journey to save the land of Narnia. Both the movie and the book create the perfect imagery of a fantasy, action, and adventure story plot. I highly recommend watching and/or reading The Chronicles of Narnia if you haven't done so already. The movie is very well made and the story is continuously fresh and interesting throughout the plot.
Rating : 5/5 stars



2.) Trivia Crack



Trivia Crack is a free app game available in the iOS and Google Play application stores. Once you create a game you must spin a wheel with six different categories on it.


Whichever one you land on, you must answer a question under that category. You have to get three questions right in order to unlock one of the six characters shown above. If you answer one incorrectly, it is the other players turn. The first one to unlock all six characters wins the game.

I think that this app is just a fun simple game that you can play on-the-go or whenever. I know, I'm very late to this bandwagon, but I really enjoy this game anyway. :)



3.) Mango Smoothies



This is a random favorite, but the one by the brand "Naked" is my favorite! :p



4.) Minecraft Build Battle Mini-Game




Everyone should know what this game is by now...
Server IP : mc.hypixel.net


5.) New Emojis


Apple has released their new diverse emojis along with their iOS 8.3 update. I recently updated and have been using these emojis non-stop! (There are more emoticons in addition to the ones shown above)


That's all! Thank you all for reading my weekly favorites! =)

~Smoothie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment