Monday, May 18, 2015

My Idol Avatar Creation | App Review


Hello readers! Today I am going to review this adorable new app called "小偶 – 我的3D萌偶" which is more referred to as "My Idol." First of all, the basics. If you are not familiar with this app, it is simply an avatar creation application. You can create all sorts of characters and customize their appearances.

You may be asking, how does this app work, exactly? You're in luck, because I am here to show you!


● Take Your Selfie


Once you have done so, you will have the option to align your face with the marked points. Do so and continue on to the next step.



● Select a Hairstyle

There are a decent amount of options to choose from!

 



Choose an Outfit

Many cute styles to choose from!

            



There is also one more fun addition to this app. You can select from different photo poses, gifs, and even fun animations!

            


Overall, I am in love with this app. There are many different characters and variations you can create. If I had the opportunity to improve the app in any way, I would add a few more hairstyles and/or clothes, but other than that, I have no complaints. Have fun at it!

DOWNLOADS:
            
If you have the chance, tweet me your creations!
~ Smoothie <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Smoothie,

    I'm Lisa, and I work for the 3D animation app Evertoon. I saw your post about My Idol and wanted to invite you to try out Evertoon :)

    Evertoon is looking for people who we feel would make amazing videos using the app. Evertoon allows you to create realistic-looking 3D avatars of friends, family and even famous celebrities. You can customize your avatars’ clothing, the setting for your story and use different emoji actions (such as punch, kiss, etc.) to become an animated movie maker in a matter of minutes!

    We're currently in our beta phase, and wanted you to be among the first to make Evertoon movies with our hilarious actions and sounds. Visit the link below (using an iPhone or iPad) to download the app:

    evertoon.com/iphone?src=b5

    Happy video making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I apologize for having it been so long to get back to you, but I went ahead and tried out the app and created a review on it. Great work! :)
      ---
      Link: http://smoothiesspace.blogspot.com/2015/09/evertoon-3d-animation-beta-version-app.html

      Delete