Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Summer Bucketlist (2016)

A visual way to stay motivated and productive during summer vacation


I'm am definitely one to be a home body. I love spending time at home, but I figured that summer is a time to get out, have fun, and enjoy the heat while it lasts. I decided to set a list of goals for the summer season, so I can get the most out of this vacation from of school.


1.) Explore Local Towns and Cities


I've noticed that many people (myself included) tend to take their surroundings for granted. I would like to explore my city and the things around it to learn more about the place I call home. During my local travels, I would also like to take more pictures and share them on social media.


2.) Go Biking

I am not a very active person, but I found that biking is one physical activity I really enjoy. Since I will have lots of free time over the summer, I'd like to take more frequent bike trips around my neighborhood.


3.) Redecorate & DIY My Bedroom

I love to decorate and create. My bedroom is certainly no exception. I hope to use my creativity more this summer and share some of my creations on the blog!


4.) Read (and finish) a Book


I am definitely guilty when it comes to voluntarily reading, but I'd like to slowly change that. My goal by the end of the summer is to actually finish one book.


5.) Create More Art/Write More Stories


These are two skills that I deeply admire and would like to improve. Everyone has room for improvement, so these two skills are the main areas I'd like to focus on this summer.


These are the five main things that I'd like to accomplish this summer. Of course, I have added some smaller ambitions too. I think it's important to have an even balance between both, so you're not too overwhelmed.
I encourage all of you to create your own summer bucketlists and see what you can achieve this summer. If you decide to create a bucketlist, send me a link on Twitter – I'd love to read all of your goals! You can accomplish whatever you set your mind to, as long as you follow through with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment