Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What's In My Backpack? | Tag

Hey readers! It is October, which means most school years have began by this point. Through back-to-school season can be a difficult time, I wanted to share a few of my organizational tips to help you stay balanced and prepared throughout the school year!


This is my backpack that I purchased from a sporting goods company. It is by the brand "Roxy." I like the pattern and size of this backpack.  It's big enough so that you can fit anything you may need for multiple occasions. I have used this bag more than just for carrying school supplies.

You can find a lot of good quality and sturdy backpacks from sorting good locations, which I definitely recommend for school. They will last you a number of years. The cost of good quality backpack is usually around $40 (USD) and above. I got mine for about $60 (on sale, yay!) but it's definely worth the cash for a bag I'll be using almost very day.


My planner and my four-pocket folder are two items I never arrive at school without. Having a planner is great to keep your homework and events organized. I like having a folder to store loose-leaf paper, homework, and other types of papers.

I recommend a planner with a full calendar view as well as a weekly view. I like to use the full calendar view to mark down tests, quizzes, and projects. I use the weekly view for daily homework assignments as well as to write down events I may have over the week.



I also love this planner in specific because it has a list of holidays (along with their dates), inspirational quotes throughout it, monthly tabs, class schedule, notes, to-do lists, and address/numbers pages in the front.



This planner is all together very well made and the design is very cute! I purchased this on Amazon for $13.95 (USD) by the brand "Bloom." Find it here. They have many fun and different patterns!

If you'd like to know where I got my teal four-pocket folder from, you can find that at Office Depot! I do not remember the exact price, but I believe it was around $10 (USD). A little pricey for a folder. :P I cannot find the exact one that I own, but click here for a similar one!


My pencil bags are another one of my school items that I am in love with. I adore the cute floral patterns. I only use two of them (the baby pink and light blue one) for school, but I use the excess for other occasions such as traveling. They have many uses!

I love these bags because they are small and fit the majority of utensils I need for school. My only complaint is that an average sized wooden pencil does not fit in these pouches. I was a little upset about about that after purchase. I mainly use mechanical pencils for school, so I keep wooden ones in my backpack. I don't like how if I wanted to have a wooden pencil, I would have to store that separately from my pens and highlighters.

Nevertheless, I do plan to keep these for a while. If you want these pencil pouches for yourself, check them out on Amazon here.


Personal hand sanitizer is definely a necessity for school. Being in a building with hundreds upon thousands of people calls for a lot germs. Here are a few fun ones that I've purchased from Bath & Body Works.


I like to keep a pair of earbuds in my backpack in case there is any spare time during class. They also come in handy if you need headphones while using a school computer. Another way to keep a bit more sanitary! If you have a study period in your school schedule, that's another great time to use these.

Not a big music person? No problem! You can use earbuds to watch YouTube videos, listen to podcasts, or even audio books! If you're trying to concentrate on work and the environment is too noisy, pop your earbuds in to block out the noise.

Since earbuds can get tangled easily, I would recommend taking a few extra seconds to fold them as seen with the black earphones to the left in the photo above. It just saves some extra time that you would've spent untangling them.


I would recommend taking a few moisturizing products to school with you. A miniature deodorant stick  or antiperspirant would come in handy after gym class or any other sport or physical activity you may partake in. Lotion is always useful when your skin feels dry, and Chapstick or lip balm is a great way to keep your lips moisturized.


This last item is a little random, but I thought I'd might as well show you my lunchbox! I love the size and pattern of this lunch bag. It is also the perfect size - not too big, but no too small. I purchased this bag on Amazon, but I apologize that I cannot find the link.

That is everything a part from school supplies that I keep in my backpack! If you'd like to see more tags by me, feel free to comment any suggestions you may have. Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment